2020 COVID SPECIAL RATES *
(Six Passenger Maximum)
Private Groups Only
Includes free fish filleting, quality tackle and bait.
|Number of Anglers
||No. of Anglers**
||No. of Anglers
|1 to 3
||5 or 6
All bookings are Private Group only. You put your own group together and we’ll go fishing. No one that you don’t know will be allowed to join your group. It will be private. Safety and cleanliness are paramount aboard the Tomahawk, but the focus will be on catching fish and enjoying the day.
By private fishing with only the folks you know, you will be doing everyone a favor, including yourself.
Rates are for full days. Included are single species or combination fishing for halibut and salmon. Targeting a few rockfish is your option, too. Lingcod fishing add $300.
City of Homer and the Kenai Borough sales tax of 7.85% apply.
A Fifty Percent deposit is required. Deposits are fully refunded if cancellations are made with a 30-day advanced notice, or if a trip is cancelled due to high winds. Weather cancellations are made on the day of departure and at the sole discretion of the Captain. Your safety is always foremost.
*Private Groups only until development of an effective treatment and/or vaccine.
New 2020 Halibut Fishing Regulations from the IPHC *
- Limit two halibut per day, if taking two per day one must be 26 inches or smaller.
- You are allowed a total of 4 charter caught halibut per person per year.
- One Trip per day
- There will no halibut fishing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays all season
* “On May 15th, the North Pacific Fisheries Management Council passed an emergency measure relaxing bag limits for Halibut retention in response to COVID-19. Because angler participation is projected to be far below past projections and an unusually high cancellation rate in the charter fishing industry, the Council took a decisive first step to ease bag limits restrictions. For the new ruling to be finalized, the measure requires the approval from the International Halibut Commission and the National Marine Fishery Service. The new rule is expected to be in effect sometime around June 15th. Until finalized, current regulations will be enforced. The proposed measures are:
- Charter fishing 7 days a week: No Tuesday and Wednesday closures
- 2 fish daily bag limit, 1 fish any size, 2nd fish 32"or less
- No annual limit, one charter trip per day
Charters will supply you with:
- All fishing gear and bait included
- Also free fish filleting
- lunch and drinks
- Alaska fishing license with King
- warm clothes, dress in layers
- rain gear, hat and gloves
- camera, and film
- sunglasses, and sunscreen
- and anything else you think you might
Purchase fishing licenses, King Stamps and see 2020 Regs by clicking here: www.adfg.alaska.gov